☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 13 1/2 oz
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- 18 oz
- 1 oz
- butter, melted
- 2 oz
- butter cut into small squares
How to Make Blender Popovers
- 1Heat the oven to 400*F. Prepare either two popover pans or a cup cake tin by greasing and then adding one square of butter in each mold. When the oven has reached 400*F place the pan in the oven until the butter melts 2 to 3 minutes
- 2Be careful not to burn the butter in the pan
- 3Place all of the remaining ingredients in the blender or the bowl of a food processorfitted with a blade attachment and mix well.
- 4Fill each pan 2/3 to 3/4 full of the batter
- 5Bake at 400*F for 20 minutes.
- 6Lower the heat to 300*. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN. Let bake for another 15 to 20 minutes until golden.