Alfredo Sauce with Tortellinie and Brocolli
3 to 4 bag(s)12 ounce tortellni cheese pasta
2 1/4 jar(s)alfredo sauce
1 largehead broccoli, rinse with water before cooking
1/2 cparmigiano-reggiano, grated
1/3 Tbspchopped fresh garlic
1/4 sprig(s)of salt
1/4 sprig(s)ground fresh pepper from pepper corn
How to Make Alfredo Sauce with Tortellinie and Brocolli
- In a large pot boil water and Tortellini in pot till they are tender
- Mean while you can mircowave the Brocolli with a little water. Be sure to cut the Brocolli in small buches. Time : 2 mins. and 40 seconds.
- Mean while warm the Alfredo sauce in a small pot, and warm it on low heat until it begins to show signs to boil. Remove from stove.
- Serve with a summer salad, garlic bread, and a nice cold drink .
- Summer Salad consits of Ccumbers sliced, Black olives, and tomatoes, and 1/3 of diced onions mixed well with Italian dressing. Enjoy! :-)