☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)pillsbury french dough
3 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese (optional)
How to Make Cute & Easy Clover Rolls
- Spray muffin pan with Pam or lightly grease up with oil.
Butter up your fingers and tear off a piece of dough. Roll into a 1 inch ball. The less perfect and smooth the ball, the better. (IMHO) ;-)
- Place 3 dough balls in a muffin cup.
- Spread butter on the top.
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese for a tasty change.
- Fill all the muffin cups and bake for 15-17 minutes at 400*