1/2 cbutter or margarine, softened
1 cgranulated sugar
2 largeeggs, beaten
1 1/4 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 cpecan pieces (optional)
How to Make BANANA MUFFINS
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease muffin tins (15 spaces) or place cupcake liners in them.
- In mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Stir in bananas.
- Combine flour and soda; add to creamed mixture, stirring just enough to moisten dry ingredients. (Add pecans, if desired.)
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and run a knife around each muffin to loosen from pan.
- Serve hot, warm or at room temperature. Store in an airtight container. Freezes and thaws well.