ARMENIAN LAMB BURGERS
How to Make ARMENIAN LAMB BURGERS
- 1Add the seasoning to the lamb and mix thoroughly. Make a small patty and cook on the stove to test the mix before proceeding.
- 2Divide the meat into 6 even portions and shape each by rolling between your hands.
- 3Cook on a hot grill ( charcoal rather than gas if you can ). Turning frequently with tongs. Serve well done.
- 4Grill some veggies like tomatoes squash and bell pepper if you want.
- 5Serve on flat bread. Place each burger on a piece of bread and add onion and parsley.