Recipe & photo: pillsbury.com
- 1 can(s)
- (10.2 oz.) pillsbury grand homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 2 can(s)
- (18 to 19 oz.ea.) any flavor progresso soup
How to Make GOOFY-FACE SOUP
- 1Separate biscuit dough into 5 biscuits; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press or roll each biscuit into 5-inch rounds. Cut slits on top of 1 side of each biscuit to look like hair.
- 2With a small round cookie cutter, or with the end of a wooden spoon, cut holes for mouth and eyes. Remove cutout pieces from holes and use the pieces for nose and ears.
- 3Bake biscuits in a preheated 350-degree oven for 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Meanwhile, in a 2-quart saucepan, heat the soup of your choice as directed on can. Spoon hot soup into wide shallow bowls. Top each serving with a Goofy-Face biscuit head. Have fun!