Stir and Bake Rolls -- Easy and Quick!
Never fear! If you've got 10-15 minutes to let these ingredients "set," you can have the taste of homemade rolls without waiting for them to rise! Try them, you'll love them!
How to Make Stir and Bake Rolls -- Easy and Quick!
- 1Pour warm water into a large bowl with a lid; add the yeast and sugar, stir well.
- 2Add the egg and oil, stirring well to combine. Sift in the flour and stir.
- 3Let set for 10-15 minutes, then cover with a lid and refrigerate until ready for use (you can use the dough immediately after it has set for 10-15 minutes).
- 4Stir the dough down; spoon into greased muffin pans (1/2 full).
- 5Bake at 450 degrees until golden brown (cooking time depends on individual ovens but 10 minutes is a good starting point).
- 6Leftover dough will keep in the refrigerator up to one week.