Stir and Bake Rolls -- Easy and Quick!
Never fear! If you've got 10-15 minutes to let these ingredients "set," you can have the taste of homemade rolls without waiting for them to rise! Try them, you'll love them!
- 2 c
- warm water
- 1 pkg
- 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- 1 large
- 4 c
- self-rising flour
How to Make Stir and Bake Rolls -- Easy and Quick!
- 1Pour warm water into a large bowl with a lid; add the yeast and sugar, stir well.
- 2Add the egg and oil, stirring well to combine. Sift in the flour and stir.
- 3Let set for 10-15 minutes, then cover with a lid and refrigerate until ready for use (you can use the dough immediately after it has set for 10-15 minutes).
- 4Stir the dough down; spoon into greased muffin pans (1/2 full).
- 5Bake at 450 degrees until golden brown (cooking time depends on individual ovens but 10 minutes is a good starting point).
- 6Leftover dough will keep in the refrigerator up to one week.