Stir and Bake Rolls -- Easy and Quick!
Never fear! If you've got 10-15 minutes to let these ingredients "set," you can have the taste of homemade rolls without waiting for them to rise! Try them, you'll love them!
How to Make Stir and Bake Rolls -- Easy and Quick!
- Pour warm water into a large bowl with a lid; add the yeast and sugar, stir well.
- Add the egg and oil, stirring well to combine. Sift in the flour and stir.
- Let set for 10-15 minutes, then cover with a lid and refrigerate until ready for use (you can use the dough immediately after it has set for 10-15 minutes).
- Stir the dough down; spoon into greased muffin pans (1/2 full).
- Bake at 450 degrees until golden brown (cooking time depends on individual ovens but 10 minutes is a good starting point).
- Leftover dough will keep in the refrigerator up to one week.