One Hour Buttermilk Rolls
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 Tbsp
- 2/3 c
- 3/4 c
- 4 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- rapid rise yeast
- 1 tsp
How to Make One Hour Buttermilk Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to warm, 170 degrees F (for dough rising).
- 2Place butter, buttermilk and water into a heat proof bowl. Microwave until butter is mostly melted and between 115-120 degrees F.
- 3In a large bowl place flour, sugar, yeast and salt mix to combine. Add warm milk mixture with butter. Mix to form smooth dough. Transfer dough to a lightly floured countertop. Knead several minutes untill firm dough forms.
- 4Cut into 12 equal pieces and place onto lightly oiled sheetpan. Place into warm oven and let rise in warm oven for 20-30 minutes.
- 5Bake for 12-14 minutes at 350, until just barely turning golden brown on top. Remove, brush with melted butter and serve.