★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- plain refrigerated biscuits
- hot shortening or hot oil
- sifted powdered sugar
How to Make N'AWLINS TAKE ME AWAY! (MOCK BEIGNETS)
- 1Heat oil to 365 degrees.
- 2Sift powdered sugar, set aside.
- 3Cut biscuits in half, and flatten either by rolling or by hand.
- 4Very carefully, and a few at a time: Drop flattened biscuit pieces in hot oil.
- 5These will brown VERY quickly!
- 6Very carefully, turn once while cooking.
- 7Drain on paper towels.
- 8Sprinkle with powdered sugar.