Recipe is my own.
2 can(s)pillsbury grands homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cbutter, melted
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cpecans, chopped or halves
How to Make Monkey-Nutty-Raisin Bread-Annette's
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 12 cup fluted tube pan with Pam or other non stick spray.
- In a large ziplock bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag of sugar and cinnamon to coat. Arrange in pan adding the pecan pieces and raisins among the biscuit pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and melted butter. Pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in the center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate. Make sure you let all that wonderful ooey gooey drip onto your finished beauties; pull apart to serve. Serve warm. Enjoy!