Honey Dinner Rolls
How to Make Honey Dinner Rolls
- 1Soften yeast in warm water with a teaspoon of sugar.
- 2Scald milk; cool to lukewarm.
- 3Add yeast, sugar, honey and enough flour to make medium batter. Beat thoroughly.
- 4Add melted butter (which has been cooled), eggs, and salt. Beat well.
- 5Add enough flour to form soft dough.
- 6Sprinkle small amount of flour on counter,and knead dough until smooth and satiny.
- 7Put in greased bowl; turn over to grease top. Cover, let rise in warm place until double in bulk.
- 8Punch down. Turn out on floured board. Divide into portions for shaping. Shape dough into desired forms.
- 9Place on greased baking sheets. Let rise until doubled.
- 10Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes; reduce temperature to 350 degrees for 5 to 10 minutes more.
- 11Cinnamon Butter
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp cinnamon