Ham and Veggie Crescent Wreath
This was being demoed at the Winco store's grand opening- very delicious!
- 2 can(s)
- 8 oz. each refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 oz
- container pineapple cream cheese spread
- 1/3 c
- chopped cooked ham
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 c
- chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped red onion, rinsed, patted dry
- 6 small
- grape tomatoes, cut in 1/2
How to Make Ham and Veggie Crescent Wreath
- 1Heat oven to 375^. Turn a 10 oz. custard cup inside down on center of ungreased large cookie sheet. Remove dough from 1 can, keeping dough in 1 piece; do not unroll.(keep remaining can of dough in refrigerator). With palms of hands, roll dough in one direction to make a 12-inch log. Cut log into 20 slices. Arrange 16 slices, slightly overlapping and in clockwise direction, around custard cup on cookie sheet.
- 2Repeat with second can of dough, cutting log into 20 slices. Arrange remaining 4 slices and slices from second can (24 total slices) slightly overlapping each other and in counterclockwise direction, close to but not overlapping first ring. Remove custard cup.
- 3Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Gently loosen circle(wreath)from cookie sheet; carefully slide onto cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 4Place cooled bread on serving tray or platter. Spread cream cheese spread over top. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 4 hours before serving..