Garlic Parmesan Rolls Sooo Easy
- 2 packs of pillsbury bread sticks
- parmesan cheese
- 8 to 10 cloves garlic crushed, or minced
- thyme to taste
- parsely to taste
- 1 to 1 1/4c olive oil
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- garlic powder to taste
GARLIC AND OIL MIXTURE
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Rolls Sooo Easy
- 1The day before you are going to make these (or at least several hours) Put all garlic and oil mixture ingredients in a glass jar such as a mason jar or a jelly jar) and shake rapidly. Seal jar and allow to sit several hours or overnight to let the flavors come together.
- 2Cut your breadsticks into three strips and then tie them in knots
- 3Bake as directed on breadstick package, however remove them a few minutes before they are done and brush with the oil mixture and sprinkle with some parmesan cheese. Return to oven and continue baking until they are golden.
- 4Remove from oven and brush with a bit more of the oil mixture before serving