Cheesy Spinach Artichoke topped French Rolls
Lisa 'Gayle' Goff
2 can(s)french bread loaf (near the refrigerator biscuits)
2 pkgcream cheese (not whipped)
1tub shredded asiago, romano or parmesan cheese
1 boxfrozen chopped spinach
1 can(s)artichoke hearts (not marinated)
1 tspred pepper flakes
1 tspsalt (i prefer kosher, it tastes better)
1/2 tspblack pepper
1 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Cheesy Spinach Artichoke topped French Rolls
- place spinach in a microwavable bowl and microwave for 5-7 minutes
- remove, stir and add artichokes and seasonings, microwave for 3 more minutes
- remove, stir and add both cream cheeses, microwave for 3 more minutes
- remove, stir and add the tub of cheese and microwave until completely melted.
- slice the raw french loaf into 1" discs then stretch a disc gently with your hands and place 1 heaping Tablespoonful in the center, place on a parchment covered baking sheet, repeat until all bread is topped.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Serve Warm
- any leftover dip can be served with restaurant style tortilla chips or refrigerate and reheat it to use another time within the next 2-3 days.