★★★★★ 1 vote5
- (10-oz.) box frozen cut or chopped spinach, thawed
- (12-oz.) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 c
- whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- pita chips, tortilla chips, or sliced french bread
- lemon, cut into wedges (optional)
How to Make Spinach-Artichoke Dip
- 1Heat oven to 400°.
- 2Squeeze the spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture. In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Season with the salt and pepper.
- 3Scrape the mixture into a small oven-safe baking dish. Bake until lightly golden and heated through, about 15 minutes.
- 4Serve warm with the chips or bread and lemon wedges, if desired.