★★★★★ 1 vote5
4ripe avocados, slightly soft to the touch, mashed
4 clovegarlic, minced
1 smallred onion, small dice
4 Tbsplime juice
1 1/2 tspground cumin
1/2-3/4 tspcayenne pepper
2 tspkosher salt
·tomatoes, i use 10-15 grape tomatoes quartered or i've used 1 roma or plum tomatoes diced
How to Make Newbie Guacamole
- Slice avocados in half lengthwise all the way around and pull apart. Using large kitchen knife, hit pit with blade and twist the pit out. Using spoon or avocado slicer, scrape avocado into a med non metal bowl. Mash your avocados in med non metal bowl. Add garlic and onion. Mix well.
- To the mixture add cumin, cayenne and salt. Mix well
- Add lime juice to the mixture and mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Top with chopped tomatoes and mix lightly.Viola! Newbie Guacamole!
- Serve with tortilla chips or use to top many other mexican dishes.