- ripe avocados, slightly soft to the touch, mashed
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 small
- red onion, small dice
- 4 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1/2-3/4 tsp
- cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp
- kosher salt
- tomatoes, i use 10-15 grape tomatoes quartered or i've used 1 roma or plum tomatoes diced
How to Make Newbie Guacamole
- 1Slice avocados in half lengthwise all the way around and pull apart. Using large kitchen knife, hit pit with blade and twist the pit out. Using spoon or avocado slicer, scrape avocado into a med non metal bowl. Mash your avocados in med non metal bowl. Add garlic and onion. Mix well.
- 2To the mixture add cumin, cayenne and salt. Mix well
- 3Add lime juice to the mixture and mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- 4Top with chopped tomatoes and mix lightly.Viola! Newbie Guacamole!
- 5Serve with tortilla chips or use to top many other mexican dishes.