How to Make Mushroom Bites
- 1Separate crescent roll dough into 8 rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- 2Combine cream cheese, mushrooms and seasoned salt, mixing well.
- 3Spread mushroom mixture in equal portions over each rectangle of dough.
- 4Starting at long sides, roll up each rectangle jelly-roll fashion. Pinch seams to seal.
- 5Slice logs into 1 inch pieces. Place seam side down on ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Brush each log with beaten egg. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 7Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.
YIELD: 4 dozen bites