Game Day Bacon Mushroom Appetizers
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, brown sugar or cracked black pepper bacon works great
- 1 pkg
- whole mushrooms, cleaned
- bbq sauce or ranch dressing for dipping
- wooden skewers for grilling, soaked in water for 20-30 minutes
How to Make Game Day Bacon Mushroom Appetizers
- 1Wrap 1/2 piece of bacon around whole mushroom and slide onto skewer to secure. For an appetizer, I usually serve 3 on a skewer. Continue until mushrooms are gone. Place on grill for 15-20 minutes until bacon is done, turning occasionally. If serving with BBQ sauce, brush a little on during last 1-2 minutes of cooking.
- 2Serve with additional BBQ sauce or Ranch dressing or dip.