Guacamole a la Alton
This is by far my favorite.
2 mediumhass avacados, peeled, seeds removed, and diced
1 smalllime, freshly squeezed
1/2 tspkosher salt
1/2 tspground cumin, more if you like
1/2 tspcayenne pepper, more if you like
1/2 mediumonion, chopped
2 mediumroma tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 Tbspfresh cilantro, chopped, more if you like
1 clovegarlic. minced
How to Make Guacamole a la Alton
- Peel, seed, and dice the avacado, put in a large bowl.
- Slice the lime in half and squeeze the juice over the avacado, toss to coat.
- Use a potato masher to mash the avacado, add salt, cumim, cayennne and mash again
- Peel and dice the onion, remove the stem off the jalepeno, and remove the seeds and veins, dice the jalepeno. Cut tomato in half and squeeze out the seeds, dice the tomato.
- Add the onion mixture to the avacado mixture and stir gently to coat.