Cheesy Spinach Muffins
2 tspbaking powder
3 1/2 ozextra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
pinchfresh thyme sprigs
3 1/2 ozfrozen spinach, thawed and drained
3 ozfeta cheese, crumbled
1/4 colive oil
How to Make Cheesy Spinach Muffins
- Measure flour, salt, baking powder, cheddar and Thyme into large mixing bowl and mix well
- Mix eggs and thawed & drained spinach. Add milk and olive oil into egg mixture.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until mixed.
- Slice tomatoes across and place on paper towel. Add another paper towel on top to fully dry the slices.
- Spoon the mixture into prepared muffin tins.
- Place a tomato slice on top of each muffin.
- Sprinkle the tomato slices with a little more fresh Thyme, sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes. Remove from the pan and cool further on rack.