Bunches of Beans
Thanks A "bunch" Amy.
- 144 medium
- fresh green beans, about; trimmed ,but left whole
- 1 lb
- bacon, uncooked
- 3/4 c
- melted butter
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 tsp
- soy sauce
How to Make Bunches of Beans
- 1Line a 9x13- inch pan with foil .Spray foil with non-stick spray.
Canned whole bean may be used for this recipe also.
Use 10 beans to a bundle. Use 4 cans (15 oz. each, drained well)
- 2Blanch beans.After blanching:
Put 6 to 8 bean to a bundle. Wrap bacon strip around the bundle and secure with a toothpick. Place in prepared pan.
You may need more or less ingredients ,depending how many bundles you want to make and size of pan you have.
- 3Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix ingredients until well blended.
Pour mixture over beans evenly. Chill overnight.
Bake in 375^ preheated oven for 45 minutes or until beans are tender and bacon is fully cooked.