LOUISIANA HOT CRAB DIP
1/2 lbjumbo lump crabmeat,
1 pkg8oz cream cheese
1/4 cgrated parmesan
3 Tbspminced green onions (white and green parts)
2large garlic cloves, minced
2 tspworcestershire sauce
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 tsphot sauce
1/2 tspold bay seasoning
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make LOUISIANA HOT CRAB DIP
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a casserole dish and gently stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until lightly golden on top. Serve hot.
- Says it makes about 1 1/2 cups. Doesn't seem like very much so you may want to double the recipe.