Citrus Seafood Lollipuffs
This recipe is great using cooked shrimp,scollop's, chicken, ham or other suitable meats and seafood.
Note: Use this idea with fruits and complimentary sauces too!
- 1 lb
- thawed frozen or fresh salmon fillet or other seafood, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp
- teriyaki sauce
- all purpose flour
- 17.3 oz. pkg
- puff pastry sheets,thawed
- 1/3 c
- orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp
- sweet chili sauce( i use heinz)
How to Make Citrus Seafood Lollipuffs
- 1Heat oven to 400^. Place the seafood pieces into a medium bowl. Add the lemon juice and 2 Tablespoons teriyaki sauce and toss to coat.
- 2Sprinkle the flour on a work surface. Unfold the puff sheets. Cut each sheet into 16(1/2 inch wide) strips, making 32. Then cut each strip in 1/2 crosswise, making 64 in all.
Place 2 strips together to form a cross. Repeat with rest of pieces. Place 1 piece of seafood in the center of each cross.
Fold ends over filling and press well to seal. Place seam side down on 2 lightly sprayed baking sheets.
- 3Bake 20 minutes of until golden brown.
Stir the marmalade, remaining teriyaki sauce and sweet chili sauce in a small bowl.
Serve the appetizers on wooden skewers with the marmalade mixture for dipping.
- 4Fill a small glass bowl or vase with beans or salt. Stand the sticks in to make an edible arrangement