Awesome Appetizers: Crab Rangoon
Andy Anderson !
As far as I’m concerned, save all those other ingredients for the dipping sauces.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- 3 oz
- lump crab meat, picked over for shells, and finely diced
- 5 oz
- full fat cream cheese, allowed to rise to room temperature
- 1 Tbsp
- green onion stalks (green parts), finely diced
- 1 pinch
- salt, kosher variety
- wonton wrappers (2x2 inches, 5x5 cm)
- peanut oil, for frying
- 1 medium
- egg, whipped with some water for a wash