OVEN FRIED BUFFALO WINGS
·blue cheese dressing
2 lbchicken wings
1/4 call purpose flour
3 Tbspbutter, unsalted
1/2- 1 1/2 tspred pepper sauce
1/4 tspsea salt
How to Make OVEN FRIED BUFFALO WINGS
- Cut each chicken wing at joints to make 3 pieces discard tip.
- Cut off excess skin discard.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. of the butter in a rectangular pan, 13-9-2 inches until melted.
- Coat chicken wing pieces with flour, shake off excess flour.
- Put wings in pan, Bake uncovered 20 minutes, turn wings bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes longer, Drain.
- Melt last Tbsp. butter and mix with vinegar, pepper sauce and salt in 3 quart bowl until well blended.
- Add wings toss until evenly coated
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing.