OVEN FRIED BUFFALO WINGS
How to Make OVEN FRIED BUFFALO WINGS
- 1Cut each chicken wing at joints to make 3 pieces discard tip.
- 2Cut off excess skin discard.
- 3Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 4Heat 2 Tbsp. of the butter in a rectangular pan, 13-9-2 inches until melted.
- 5Coat chicken wing pieces with flour, shake off excess flour.
- 6Put wings in pan, Bake uncovered 20 minutes, turn wings bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes longer, Drain.
- 7Melt last Tbsp. butter and mix with vinegar, pepper sauce and salt in 3 quart bowl until well blended.
- 8Add wings toss until evenly coated
- 9Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing.