AMAZING BUFFALO WINGS-LOW CARBS
- dozen wing pieces, thawed
- oil for frying
- 3 Tbsp
- smart balance spread
- 1 1/2 tsp
- i can't believe it's not butter
- 3-5 Tbsp
- hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- white vinegar
- bleu cheese dressing
- celery sticks
How to Make AMAZING BUFFALO WINGS-LOW CARBS
- 1Pour oil in large (12") skillet to ( 1") deep. Heat over medium high heat until wooden spoon handle sizzles within3 seconds when dipped in oil. Fry wing pieces 15 minutes, turning a couple of times. Don't crowd the wings.
- 2Meanwhile, add remaining ingredients to another large skillet and turn on low heat.
- 3When wings are ready, turn up heat on other skillet to medium. Remove each wing piece with tongs and shake off excess oil, drop into other skillet. Shake skillet frequently to coat wings in sauce,for 3 to 5 minutes, until wings are browned.
- 4Remove to plate, serve with celery and bleu cheese dressing. Serves 1 to 2 . This recipe can be doubled easy.
- 5NOTE: YOU CAN GO ONLINE AND GET COUPONS FOR ( SMART BALANCE SPREAD)