How to Make Deviled Eggs
- 1Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Pop out the yolks, you can either push gently on the white underneath the yolk or use the tip of your thumb to push the yolk around until it pops out the other side.
- 2In a mixing bowl combine the yolks, salt, mustard, mayo and vinegar and blend until smooth. You may have a few small lumps, it happens. ( I use my mixer and whisk attachments)
- 3Place egg whites on a serving patter.
- 4Stuff yolk mixture into a freezer bag (not a sandwich bag, they can break) and squeeze the air out before sealing it. Cut the very corner of the baggie and pipe the yolk into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 5Now you can either serve them directly or cover loosely with plastic wrap for up to about 6 hours. I've noticed the yolks get dark if you wait much longer than that.