2 ccrumbled cornbread
1 ( 10 ) ozcan enchilada sauce divided
1 1/2 lblean ground beef or chuck
1 (10) ozcan tomato sauce
1 cshredded mexican cheese blend divided
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
How to Make ENCHILADA MEATBALLS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the cornbread, half of the enchilada sauce,half of the cheese, salt and red pepper flakes. Crumble the beef into mixture, and blend well.Using your hands. Shape into 1 inch meatballs and place on a 10 by 15 pan or cookie sheet with sides. to catch the grease.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes in the preheated oven, until meat is cooked through.
- While the meatballs are cooking, warm the tomato sauce and the remaining enchilada sauce in a saucepan. Remove the meatballs from the pan using a slotted spoon, and place in a serving dish. Pour the heated sauce over the meatballs and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
- Provide toothpicks for serving. (If you want serve on a bed of rice).