Easy Cornbeef Patties
I hope that you will enjoy this tasty treat.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·2 cups diced potatoes, boiled and mashed
·1 small sweet onion, coarsely chopped
·1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
·1/4 cup pecorino cheese (shredded)
·1 large egg, beaten
·1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
·2 tbsp parsely, finely chopped
·1 tbsp mustard, optional
·6 oz cornbeef, canned or leftover (diced)
·1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
·oil for frying
How to Make Easy Cornbeef Patties
- To the mashed potatoes add the onion, garlic, cheese, eggs, pepper, and parsley (mustard if using) and stir to combine.
- Next add the corned beef and mix until well blended, shape into 12 balls and roll in bread crumbs. Gently flatten into round patties.
- To the bottom of a cast iron frying pan add a small amount of vegetable oil and heat.
Do not crowd the pan, for the best results, fry in small batches.
- Fry the patties 3 minutes per side until golden brown then drain on paper towels.
- Serve the crisp patties on a platter with a bowl of sour cream and a bowl of marinara sauce for dipping.
I hope you will enjoy these tasty treats.