Churrasco de Flank Steak
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 large piece flank steak with fat
4 cbrazilian sal grosso chimichurri
1/2 cparsley, chopped
1/4 ccilantro, chopped
1 colive oil
1/4 clemon juice
3 tspfresh garlic, chopped
2 tspdry oregano
2 tspcrushed red pepper
·salt to taste
How to Make Churrasco de Flank Steak
- Prepare a medium to high temperature open flame grill, charcoal or wood. (The flames must get very close to the meat.)
- Apply a generous amount of salt to the flank steak without rubbing it. (The salt must be loose or the meat will be too salty.)
- Grill meat approximately 5 minutes on each side for medium rare, turning only once.
- Once cooked, take steak in tongs and remove extra salt by slapping side of large knife against filet.
- low meat to rest 2-3 minutes before slicing it. Using a large chef knife chop the parsley and cilantro. Place in bowl and add all other chimichurri ingredients.
- Serve alongside steak.