- 2.1 oz pkgs mini phyllo shells
- 1/2 c
- finely snipped dried tomatoes, not in oil
- 2 large
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp
- light cream
- 1/2 tsp
- dried basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 c
- reduced-fat, shredded swiss cheese
How to Make Tomato & cheese quiche tarts.
- 1Cook mini shells as directed on pkg. Then heat oven to 325. Lightly spray a lg baking sheet w/ cooking spray. Place shells on baking sheet.
- 2In small bowl, combine tomatoes and boiling water to cover, let sit for 2 min. Drain well.In bowl, combine eggs, light cream, basil, salt & pepper to taste. Stir in tomatoes and swiss cheese.
- 3Spoon about 2 tsp of filling into each shell. Bake 10-15 mins, or until knife inserted in center of one shell comes out clean. Serve warm.