- 1 lb
- ground turkey breast
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 6 oz
- redcuced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp
- favorite salsa
- 1/2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mexican-style cheese.
- 2 can(s)
- big and flaky crescent rolls, refrigerated
How to Make Taco crescent rolls
- 1Heat oven to 375. Lightly spray a lg baking sheet w/ cooking spray. Spray a lg skillet w/ cooking spray, place over med-high heat. Brown ground turkey in skillet.
- 2Add seasoning mix w/ a little water. Stir and cook until combined. In bowl, combine cream cheese, salsa, and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Add to ground turkey mix. Stir to combine.
- 3Unroll crescents. Spoon 2 tbsp turkey mix onto center of each roll. Roll up and seal the openings. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of each roll. Place rolls on baking sheet. Bake 11-13 mins, or until golden brown Serve w/ extra salsa or sour cream.