Party Cheese Ball
2 8oz.package philadelphia brand cream cheese, softened.
2 c(8 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 Tbspchopped pimento
1 Tbspchopped green pepper
1 Tbspfinely chopped onion
2 tspworcestershire sauce ( if desired ). i omit!
1 tsplemon juice
·dash of ground red pepper ( if desired ). i omit!
·dash of salt
How to Make Party Cheese Ball
- Conbine cream cheese and chedder cheese, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add all remaining ingredients except pecans, mix well.
- Place on plastic wrap and shape into ball by rolling wrap arund mixture until it shapes into a ball. Completly cover ball and chill for several hours.
- Remove ball from plastic wrap and roll in pecans. Place on serving plate with assorted cracker of your choice.
*Omit pecans and leave plain.
* Omit pecans. Roll in finely choped parsley, dried beef or toasted chopped almonds.
* Shape int log. Coat top and bottom of log with chopped parsley. Slice; serve with crackers or cucumber slices.
* Shape into football; coat with pecans. Top with pimento strips to form lacing.