Fruited Canadian Bacon Pinwheels
- 2 c
- bisquick mix
- 1/2 c
- 3 1/2 oz
- pkg. canadian-style bacon chopped
- 8 oz
- can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 3/4 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp
- italian spices
- 1 c
- spaghetti sauce, heated store bought or own
How to Make Fruited Canadian Bacon Pinwheels
- 1Heat oven to 375^. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Stir Bisquick and milk until soft dough forms. Do not over mix. Place dough on Bisquick dusted surface; gently roll in mixture to coat. Shape into a ball; knead 10 times.
- 2Roll dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Layer pineapple, bacon and cheese on rectangle to within 1-inch of edges. Fold in the 10-inch sides 1-inch. Beginning at 15-inch side, tightly roll up rectangle; pinch edges into roll to seal. Cut into 12 slices. Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- 3Bake 16-18 minutes or until light golden and cheese is melted. Mix butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder, brush over warm pinwheels. Serve with spaghetti sauce or marinara sauce as a dip.