Erwin's Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
How to Make Erwin's Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise.Remove seeds and membranes. Be sure to wear gloves during this step so you don't get jalapeno juice on your hands as it can cause skin irritation. Do not touch your eyes.
- Stuff each jalapeno half with cream cheese.
- Lay a strip of fajita meat over cream cheese.
- Wrap with a strip of bacon and insert a toothpick into bacon to hold it closed.
- Place on grill until bacon is cooked and pepper is heated through.