- 1 lb
- lean ground beef or ground turkey breast
- 1 pkg
- taco seaoning mix
- 6 oz
- reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mexican-style cheese
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated lg crescent rolls
How to Make Easy taco crescent rolls
- 1Heat oven to 375. Lightly spray baking sheets w/ cooking spray. In lg skillet, over med-high heat, brown beef or ground turkey. Drain if using beef. Add taco seaoning and a little water to skillet.
- 2Cook, stirring to combine. In bowl, mix together cream cheese, salsa and shredded cheese. Add cooled beef or turkey and stir to combine. Unroll crescent rolls, separate into single crescents.
- 3Spoon about 2 tbsp of beef mix onto lg part of crescent, roll up, starting at wide end, and seal. Place on baking sheets. Sprinkle w/ a little cheese. Bake about 11-13 mins, or until golden.
Serve w/ sour cream if desired.