Cheesy Sriracha Chicken Dip
1 pkg8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1 cranch dip (store bought ranch dressing would probably work as well)
2-4 tspsriracha sauce, adjust to taste (a full tablespoon was mild enough for my whole family)
2 1/2 ccooked chicken, chopped into small 1/2" pieces
6 ozmonterrey jack cheese, shredded
How to Make Cheesy Sriracha Chicken Dip
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth. (This should only take a minute or so.) Add the ranch dip and stir again.
- Add the chicken and about 2/3 of the shredded cheese. Stir to combine and then transfer to a small baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and top.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until bubbling and slightly browned around the edges. Let cool a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Of course there are many different variations that you could do with this: add green chilies, substitute crab in place of the chicken...