Cheese wrapped grapes
I make them for just about every holiday celebration and they disappear in minutes. They are the perfect appetizer with wine and crackers.
Most people are a little un-sure at first to try them, but once they do, they can't get enough of them.
They are also on the top of my appetizzer list because they are so easy to make. I hope you will try them and leave your comments.
How to Make Cheese wrapped grapes
- Remove grapes from stems and wash them well. Lay the grapes out on paper towels to drain and dry. Pat dry any excess with a paper towel.
- In a bowl with electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and blue cheese together until well combined.
- Place the ground nuts in a pie plate or a deep bowl. Take a small amount of the cheese mixture;about 1 measuring Tbsp. or less and wrap this mixture around one of the grapes. Try to make the coating of cheese an even thickness all around the grape. Roll the grape in the nuts to evenly coat the cheese-ball and arrange on a tray.
- I usually put them on a round tray and leave the center open to put a bunch of washed grapes on the stem in the center for decoration and snacking.
- Cover the tray and put the entire tray in the refrigerator to chill. Remove from refrigerator about 20 minutes before serving.