Bleu Cheese Ball
I saw this idea on-line and thought it would be a great way to serve my Blue Cheese Ball. You can do this with any of your own cheese ball recipe or try this one- it's very good.
Recipe from my cookbook II- about 1983.
- 3 pkg
- 3 oz. each cream cheese, softened (9 oz. total)
- 4 oz
- blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp
- bourbon or wine or fruit juice
- 3/4 tsp
- dry mustard
- crispy bacon bits, toasted sesame seeds or nuts
- crackers and pretzels
How to Make Bleu Cheese Ball
- 1Place the cream cheese and bleu cheese in mixer bowl and beat until soft. Add the bourbon and mustard. Blend well.
Shape into a ball. Roll lightly and evenly in the bacon bits or sesame seeds or nuts or a combination of all. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate overnight.
- 2This is a great cheese ball weather you decorate it or not- great for a summer BBQ without the turkey deco!