Aunt Gloria's Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese 8 oz package
- 3 can(s)
- clemente jacques pickled mild jalapeno peppers
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- ripe chopped olives ( small can)
- small ends of celery chopped fine
- small jar of chopped pimentos
- 1/4 c
- pecans chopped
- green onions chopped
- 1-2 tsp
- dash of salt, pepper, thyme, garlic salt
How to Make Aunt Gloria's Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
- 1Seed and wash peppers in cold water and let them soak in cold water while you mix the following
- 2Mix softened cream cheese with ripe olives, chopped celery, pimentos, and pecans. Add enough Mayonnaise to help the cream cheese mix smoother. Too much Mayonnaise or thyme will take away from the cream cheese.
- 3Rinse peppers again with cold water and dry on paper towels
- 4Stuff or put cream cheese mixture into peppers. Cover with saran wrap(you can separate each layer of peppers with saran wrap).
Place in refrigerator to chill for one hour or longer...really taste better if made day before.