Asian Inspired Cream Cheese Appetizer
Lisa 'Gayle' Goff
- 8 oz
- philidelphia cream cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp
- powdered wasabi (reconstituted into a paste, do not use premade paste, yuck!!!)
- 1 Tbsp
- toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp
- black sesame seeds (for contrast optional if you can't find them)
- 2-4 Tbsp
- soy sauce
How to Make Asian Inspired Cream Cheese Appetizer
- 8when serving pour soy sauce over the top, be generous it is ok if it pools in the dish, as you scoop a portion with your cracker its nice to pick up some of the soy sauce too.
- 9The crackers are really a major key for flavor I prefer the crunchmaster whole grain gluten free crackers (they are kind of rice flavored so they work perfectly with the asian theme) but if you have trouble getting them in your area just experiment with your favorites or maybe a different rice crackers.