- 2 can(s)
- artichoke hearts (in water)
- 1 + 1/4 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 4 oz
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 oz
- romano cheese, grated
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- +/- 2 oz
- olive oil
- hard boiled eggs (optional)
- garlic powder to taste
- onion powder to taste
How to Make Artichoke Balls
- 1Squeeze liquid from artichoke hearts.
- 2In food processor chop artichoke hearts, garlic, 1 cup bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, olive oil, optional boiled eggs, garlic powder and onion powder.
- 3Put mixture in refrigerator to chill.
- 4Combine Romano & remaining breadcrumbs.
- 5Roll to completely coat in Romano & breadcrumbs.
- 6When mixture is cold, roll into small balls. If you have a melon baller this makes the perfect size.
- 7These can be served cold or if you prefer them hot then bake them in 350* F oven until balls start to brown.
- 8*Note: Balls can be frozen before rolling in bread crumb mixture.