Smoked Salmon Dip
Have also tried it on top of a baked potato and mixed with pasta. One night took it a step further and made it into smoked salmon rangoons. It is so easy and versatile you will love it.
- 2 c
- sour cream
- 2 pkg
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 8 oz
- smoked salmon, medium chopped
How to Make Smoked Salmon Dip
- 1Put into a medium sized mixing bowl the 2 blocks of cream cheese. Heat in microwave for about 1 minute till it is softened.
- 2Once the cream cheese can be whisked by hand very easily add the sour cream, lemon pepper and minced garlic.
- 3Once they are thoroughly mixed slowly add the smoked salmon till combined. If you desire spoon it into a nice serving bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and return to the fridge to chill before serving.
- 4This recipe has so many uses from a dip to a spread and then on to a dinner. The possibilities are endless all you have to do is use your imagination. Enjoy !