Maple Mustard Scallops
I thought of this combination when thinking of Christmas Eve seafood recipes. It is so simple & was a big hit. The mustard makes kind of a crunchy coating that everyone loved. This is intended as an appetizer but can be very easily scaled up or down.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- sea scallops
- 1/2 c
- whole grain dijon mustard
- 1/4 c
- real maple syrup
How to Make Maple Mustard Scallops
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place scallops 1" apart on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet with sides.
- 3Combine mustard & maple syrup.
- 4Liberally coat the scallops with mixture using a pastry brush.
- 5Bake 20-30 minutes, depending on size, until cooked through & opaque.