Grilled Oysters with Tarragon Butter
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh tarragon leaves, minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Grilled Oysters with Tarragon Butter
- 1Combine butter & tarragon in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Place the oysters on the hot grill, flat-side up. Cover the grill and cook until the oysters open, about 5 minutes. Using tongs, transfer the oysters to a platter, trying to keep the liquor inside.
- 3Quickly remove the top shells and loosen the oysters from the bottom shells. Top each oyster with a pat of tarragon butter and return the oysters to the grill. Cover the grill and cook until the butter is mostly melted and the oysters are hot, about 1 minute. Serve right away.