☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- razor clams or littleneck clams
- pink grapefruit, peeled and segmented, juices reserved
- 1 tsp
- pink peppercorns
- fresh mint leaves, slivered
- 1 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- tortilla chips, for serving
How to Make Clam Ceviche
- 1Gently pry open the clams and cut out the meat. Dice the meat into 1/2-inch pieces and place into a bowl. You'll want to discard any dark or gritty parts, as well as the hard siphon.
- 2Dice the grapefruit and add to the bowl along with any reserved juice. Stir in the peppercorns, mint, and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours to marinate.
- 3After 3 hours, season with salt to taste and serve with tortilla chips. You can also drain well and pile the ceviche on the tortilla chips, canape-style.