BAKED APPLE CRISP FOR ONE
How to Make BAKED APPLE CRISP FOR ONE
- 1Put apple wedges and water into a microwave safe dish. Put on lid and cook in microwave for 2 minutes.
- 2Remove and drain apples in a strainer to remove excess liquid.
- 3Put cooked apple back in microwave dish add sugar, cinnamon, and butter and mix well.
- 4Top with the bread crumbs put the lid on and cook in microwave for 1 minute.
- 5Remove the lid and it smells like fresh homemade apple pie right out of the oven.
- 6Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for an apple delight.