Low Carb Pizza Crust
How to Make Low Carb Pizza Crust
- 1Cut into pieces approximately 1/3 of fresh cauliflower and put in your food processor to make "rice". (it should look like rice when you are done)continue to do this until you get 2 cups.
- 2Add the cheese and eggs. mix well!
- 3place parchment paper on a large round pizza pan. Spread the mixture out kind of thin.
- 4cook in over for 15-17 minutes on 350. cook until it starts to brown around edges and sets.
- 5At this time I like to take it off the parchment paper and move it to my large pizza pan with holes on the bottom.(helps to brown it more) Top pizza with low carb sauce, cheeses, and meats to your liking.
- 6bake another 15 minutes or so..keep an eye on it!