Game Time Dip
2 can(s)black beans
1 pkgcream cheese, low-fat
1/2 cshredded cheese, your choice
6romaine leaves, chopped
1 clovegarlic, minced
1 Tbspsour cream, fat-free
How to Make Game Time Dip
- Rinse and drain black beans. Put them into a pot and melt the cream cheese with eat. You're looking to coat the beans, making sure the cream cheese lumps have disappeared.
- Once the lumps are gone, spread the bean mixture into a shallow dish and spread your shredded cheese around. (I used the taco blend and mozzarella mix because that's what I had on hand.)
- Sprinkle on your taco seasoning. DON'T use more than 2 tablespoons, as this is high in sodium. *I used just one tablespoon.
- Place some dollops of salsa around the layers that are forming. Then make this quick guac below and also place dollops around:
Take the two ripe avocados and mash with the minced garlic clove, squeeze of 1/4 lime and tablespoon of sour cream.
- Once you have added the salsa and guac, place the chopped up romaine around ontop of the dip and serve with tortillas!