Cheese Spring Rolls with Peanut Hoisin Sauce
2 Tbspcoconut oil
6spring roll wrappers
4 ozsliced melting cheese (like mozarella)
1 cchopped bok choy
6 cboiling water
5 Tbsphoisin sauce
2 Tbsppeanut butter
How to Make Cheese Spring Rolls with Peanut Hoisin Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400. Put coconut oil in deep baking pan and place in oven.
- Boil the 6 cups water. Let cool a bit before using so you don't burn your fingers.
- Chop bell pepper and bok choy.
- Set roll to the side. Prepare another spring roll wrap in the water, set it on a plate and RE-WRAP that first roll. (Double-wrapping these will help the cheese not melt out when you are baking them).
- Repeat with all rolls and set them to the side.